Sunday, July 19, 2015

Slender Blend Detox and Weight Loss Tea


Okay so when I first came across tea love co and their slender blend, I was expecting it to be more than just green tea. I thought it was going to be like skinny tea and contain multiple herbs that fight fat. Do I think this blend really helps with weight loss? Not really. If you eat healthy and exercise while drinking this tea, of course you are going to lose weight. You would lose weight without the tea by working out and eating healthy. I do however think the quality of this green tea is impressive. I am not normally a green tea drinker due to its bitter taste. I just don't like it. Well, this tea is so mild it almost taste like white tea to me. I have been drinking it daily for a couple weeks and haven't lost any weight, however I do think it makes me feel energetic and I have noticed I am holding less water. My right foot tends to swell, it hasn't been swelling much lately. Could be the tea, could be from staying more hydrated. Either way, I love the tea and will continue drinking it. I just think that instead of being marketed as a slender tea blend, it should be marketed as the amazing quality, pure green tea that it is.
Check it out on Amazon here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XAHE8CQ?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title
I received this item at a discounted cost, in exchange for my true and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment