Sunday, July 19, 2015

Pure Care Natural Air Freshener -Pure Bliss



I live in an apartment building and unfortunately, sometimes bad odors from the apartment beneath me float up. Especially smoke smells that I absolutely hate.  I also have a two year old in a diaper, that can be real stinky. I try to avoid using chemicals in my home, especially since I have a two year old. But natural air fresheners don't always work very well or the scents are not great.
Pure Care Natural Air Freshener in Pure Bliss is amazing. It smells awesome and a little goes a long way. It quickly disperses and the scent is long lasting without being over powering. It is absolutely perfect and I highly recommend it.
Check it out here on Amazon:
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X6552XQ?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj
I received this item at a discounted cost, in exchange for my true and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment