Sunday, July 19, 2015

2 Longest Lasting Super Bright Rim Lights

Do you want to add some sparkle and shine to your or your child's bicycle?  Rim lights are great.  They are easy to install and when the bike is in motion, the wheels light up with colors.  I was given the opportunity to test and review these guys :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O2D9UQQ?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj
And they are really neat.  I wish they were a bit brighter but they definitely add some color and light and the kids think they are really neat.  They are advertised as possibly making night time biking safer, I wouldn't use them in hopes of a safety feature.  I think they are best for kids that will get a kick out of the colors and light coming from their wheels.  Unfortunately I put the lights on my nieces bike and forgot to get pictures, will update with pictures soon!
I received this item at a discounted cost, in exchange for my true and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment