Thursday, July 16, 2015

#1 Pacifier & Baby Bottle Nipple UV Sanitizer.


What an awesome product! I have a two year old who will throw his cup anywhere and in anything. It seems like all I do is pick up his clean and then clean it. #1 Pacifier & Body Bottle Nipple UV Sanitizer has completely changed that for me. Its great.
I wasn't sold at first when it didn't seem to work that well. I realized that I wasn't using it right. First you have to hold the button down for about 15 seconds. Then release, then press the bottom again and there you go, the UV light is on. The bottom of the container can be removed to sit on top of a bottle or sippie cup, or the bottom can be left on for a pacifier to sit down in it. It only takes about five minutes and you're ready to go, no more nasty germs. This is a must have and I wish I had found out about it sooner.
I received this item at a discounted cost, in exchange for my true and unbiased review.
Check it out on Amazon here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KH9J34S?ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment