Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review

I am a big fan of ultrasonic pest repellers.  I have owned a couple different brands and liked all of them and truly believe they work.  I am always looking for natural, toddler friendly ways to keep bugs out and ultrasonic pest repellers fit the bill.  I was given the opportunity to test Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller and love it.
I live in an apartment building and want to keep my apartment pest free. Unfortunately with new neighbors constantly moving in and out, that is easier said than done. So, I keep my Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller in my dining room near the front door and haven't had any issues with pests. Last year at this time I seen many silverfish and stinkbugs, this year only the random bug here or there.
I love that it simply plugs into the wall and it isn't bulky or even really noticeable.  The light isn't bright and it doesn't make noise like some of the other repellers I have used.
Check it out on Amazon here
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O97CPIK?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj
I received this item at a discounted cost, in exchange for my true and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment