Friday, May 22, 2015

Regenepure Biotin Conditioner.

I am a huge fan of Regenepure and their products. I own their shampoo and my hair has never been cleaner, now that I have the conditioner its silky smooth too! The smell is wonderful and my hair smells great all day long, the scent lasts as long as the awesome volume I get from using the conditioner. Its gentle on my color treated hair and doesn't strip any of the colors from it, it only adds moisture and shine, all while fighting my hair loss.
Due to hormonal issues from health problems, I have been shedding like crazy for the past year. Its traumatic for a woman to lose her hair, especially since I am only in my mid 20's. Since finding Regenepure and using their products daily, my shedding has almost come to a halt. I am noticing less and less hair in my hair brush and it feels good to not worry and stress out over it anymore. This is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it.
I received this item at a discounted cost, in exchange for my true and unbiased review.
Check it out on Amazon here
 http://www.amazon.com/Regenepure-Intense-Volumizing-Biotin-Conditioner/dp/B00NEVO4K4/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment