Sunday, May 24, 2015

La Belleza Skincare (2/oz) Vitamin C Serum


I am not normally a huge fan of Vitamin C Serums, I have tried many and most have been extremely watery, which I have always found odd.  I have had a couple that worked well with brightening my skin tone but I basically had to apply them like a toner and they also burnt my skin the majority of the time.
La Belleza Skincare offers a Vitamin C Serum that soars above and beyond the others.  I was first impressed by the amount you get, 2 ounces is A LOT of serum and will lasts months.  The second thing I noticed is that it actually was thicker than the other serums I have tried.  It isn't as watery as the others and I can apply it without it dripping off my fingers.  It has a stronger odor and I have seen results from using it daily, just within a couple of days.  I spend a lot of time at the pool during the summer and it causes me to get freckles and sunspots, those spots used to disappear when I was younger.  Now they want to stick around, they have finally met their match in this serum.  I have noticed a huge reduction is sunspots and freckles on my cheeks and even have begun to use it on my chest.
My skin is also bright and radiant, and has a dewy and youthful appearance and my husband told me I went from looking 27 to 24, that was his idea of a compliment.  I will take it, and continue using my La Belleza Vitamin C Serum.
I received this item at a discounted price, in exchange for my true and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment