Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag With Adjustable Shoulder Strap

I have a toddler and we spend a lot of time out and about, his eating schedule tends to be unpredictable so I like having a bag packed with healthy foods like cut up vegetables and a sandwich. I don't need a huge bag, I need something small and portable. Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag by Big Easy Brands is exactly what I needed. Its small but big enough to hold a lunch for myself and my son plus our drinks. It keeps everything cold for hours and it is easy to clean if anything spills. I love the bright green color and the bag is made well, its durable and looks great. If you are looking for a small/medium sized lunch bag, give this one a try, its great.

Check it out on Amazon here http://www.amazon.com/Sacko-Insulated-Lunch-Adjustable-Shoulder/dp/B00RKK5IS2/ref=cm_cr-mr-title
I received this item for testing purposes, in exchange for my true and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment