Monday, April 13, 2015

Pure Guard Bamboo mattress protector cover

I have a two and a half year old with absolutely no desire to potty train.  Nothing we have tried works and he is just so stubborn, until he decides hes ready hes not going to do it.

We have to buy 12hr over night time diapers for him and even then, he sometimes leaks thru his diaper over night.  Its a pain cleaning his entire bedding set plus cleaning his mattress.  Thankfully I found something that helps make the job a little easier, PureGuard Bamboo mattress protector.

I love that it is made from bamboo, its incredibly soft and it works.  It keeps my sons mattress clean and dry and its easy to put on and just pull off if soiled.  It is machine washable and it fits the crib snugly, it doesn't cause any issues with putting a fitted sheet over it.  I put a sheet over it but you can also use it alone, its great.

I received this item at a discounted cost, for testing and reviewing purposes.  The opinions expressed are true and my own.  Check this great product out here at Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PLZ5KKE/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_13

No comments:

Post a Comment