Saturday, July 4, 2015

Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner 6-Pack.




Greenwalds Glass and Hard Surface cleaner is great, but there is one pretty big problem.  They wont disclose the ingredients of their product.  I have a two year old in my home and because of that, I am extremely cautious of what I have in my home.  Yes, I have locks on my cabinets but sometimes things happen and I am not willing to take the chance of having toxic chemicals in my home.  I tend to stick with all natural products for that reason.  I also don't want any nasty chemicals being used on surfaces that my son comes in contact with.
If I knew what exactly was in this cleaner and the ingredients were ingredients that I felt safe with, this product would be 5 stars, hands down.  It is a great cleaner.  My windows are spotless, not a single streak in sight.  Same goes for all the mirrors in my home.  It works great on my marble counter tops and leaves my stainless steel sink looking brand new.  This truly is a great product and whatever they are putting in it definitely works.
The dissoluble packs couldn't be easier to use.  Pop one in a 32oz spray bottle, fill with water and shake it up until its dissolved.  For me, this one package will last about a year and it is a definite money saver.  It is also saving plastic and landfill space by using the same bottle over and over which is great.
All in all this is a great cleaner, and perfect if you're not concerned about knowing exactly what is in it.
I received this item at a discounted cost, in exchange for my true and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment