Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1 Review.



I am a huge fan of natural products. It is extremely important to me that there are no harmful chemicals in my home or on my body. I normally buy Yes to or Burts Bees but am not crazy about the different scents offered so I am always on the prowl for new products.
I found out about Sweetsation Bubble Therapy and oh my goodness, it smells heavenly!!! The smell reminds me of a lemon drop, it is so sweet and lemony. I seriously was tempted to taste it the first time I opened it and took in a deep whiff. I absolutely love it and cannot imagine using any other bubble baths at this point. Beyond the safe ingredients and amazing smell, it also makes great bubbles. My two year old enjoys it as much as I do.
Check it out here on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HGAC1M?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title
I received this item at a discounted cost, in exchange for my true and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment