Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hydracentials Stylish On The Go Lunch Tote


I own a ton of lunch totes, my family seems to be forever on the go and I need to be able to pack lunch, especially with a two year old who can decide hes hungry at any moment. Most of my lunch bags are pretty standard, nothing I would write home about.
 The idea of a stylish, cute lunch tote had never even really crossed my mind honestly. Then I found Hydracentials and their Stylish On The Go Lunch Tote, I am impressed!! It looks more like a mini beach tote, its very cute and its stylish. I have had numerous compliments about it and its much more stylish than carrying around a basic lunch bag or an ugly one. I love it and its become my go to bag. It is made well, easy to clean and it keeps my food cold for hours.
It is also large and roomy, I can carry multiple whole fruits, a couple sandwiches and bags of chips or other snacks.  Now we are never caught out without a meal packed.
I received this item for testing purposes, in exchange for my true and unbiased review.
Check it out on Amazon here
 http://www.amazon.com/Hydracentials-Stylish-The-Lunch-Tote/dp/B00URYQCAQ/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment